Knowledge is power
This User Agreement (this "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you and HealthNet Colorado, Llc/dba HealthnetCO ("we" or "our") providing, among other things, the terms and conditions for your use of the HealthNetCO Web sites, (collectively, the "Service"). Click here for a list of HealthNetCO Web sites that are governed by this User Agreement.
Please read this Agreement carefully. By using the Service you agree to abide by all of the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to, or cannot comply with this Agreement, please do not use the Service. We may, from time to time, change this Agreement. We will post a copy of the changed Agreement on the Service. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your agreement to abide by this Agreement as changed. Any breach of this Agreement may result in termination of your access to the Service, without notice, in addition to the other remedies available to HealthNetCO.
All of the information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Service, including, for example, news articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, software, data, and the like (collectively, the "Content"), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by HealthNetCO and its affiliates, licensors or suppliers (excluding any "User Content," as defined below, which may be owned by others). The Service is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws of the United States of America and applicable international intellectual property laws.
Use of The Service
You may use the Content online only, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use and you may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from such Content. However, HealthNetCO does not represent or warrant that use of any Content will not infringe rights of third parties. If you operate a Web site and wish to link to the Service, you may do so provided you agree to remove such link immediately upon our request. The permitted use described in this paragraph is contingent upon your compliance at all times with this Agreement. No other use is permitted without our prior written authorization. Further, you agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Service in any way that affects a user's experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction methods.
Requests to use Content for any purposes other than as permitted in this Agreement should be directed to email@example.com. In certain cases, you may be able to obtain a license to use individual stories that appear on the Service through online functionality we have specifically designated (e.g., to e-mail a story to a friend or to purchase the rights to reproduce a story for other use). In such cases, we will provide the license information or a link on the Content itself. If you do not see such license information or link, you should assume you do not have permission to use the Content.
Protecting Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property
We respect the intellectual property of others, and require that our users do the same. You may not upload, embed, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity. We will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Content or other Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3) for further detail): (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on the Service; (c) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and (f) your physical or electronic signature. Our Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
Interactive Areas of the Service
The bulletin boards, chat rooms, community calendars, and other interactive areas of the Service are provided to users as interesting and stimulating forums to express their opinions and share ideas and information. We expect people to differ—judgment and opinion are subjective—and we encourage free speech and the exchange of ideas. But, by using these areas of the Service, you are participating in a community that is intended for all of our users.
Therefore, we reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, move, or delete any User Content provided for display or placed on the Service, at our sole and absolute discretion, without notice to the person who submitted such User Content.
You may be held liable for any illegal or prohibited User Content made accessible on or through the Service or to other users, including, for example, infringing, defamatory, or offensive materials. So that the Service is available for all users to enjoy, you may not, and hereby represent and warrant that you will not, post, transmit, e-mail or otherwise make accessible on or through the Service any User Content that:
• Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, tortious, defamatory, libelous, abusive, disparaging, pedophilic, pornographic, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or malicious;
• Contains hate propaganda or promotes discrimination or violence against any people on account of their race, national origin, religion, age, gender, disability, or sexual orientation;
• Is or could be harmful to minors;
• Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• Involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
• Promotes information that you know is false, misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct;
• Is or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, or providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
• Infringes any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any other party;
• Contains restricted password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
• Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
• Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer viruses;
• Contains a software virus or any other code files or programs that are designed to or have the ability to interrupt, destroy, compromise, or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment whether owned by HealthNetCO or any other party;
• Solicits passwords, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
• Otherwise violates any local, state, national or other applicable law or regulation.
In addition, you may not, in connection with your use of the Service:
• Impersonate any person or entity or falsely misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
• Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any User Content posted or transmitted on or through the Service;
• Engage in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent including, without limitation, contests, sweepstakes, barter, or advertising;
• Post or transmit any Content that you do not have the right to post or transmit;
• Post or submit unsolicited commercial e-mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or seek or encourage others to engage in these activities;
• Disrupt the ordinary flow and operation of any portion of the Service, including causing a screen to scroll faster than another user may be able to type in a chat room or bulletin board environment;
• Interfere with or disrupt the Service or any server or network involved with the operation of the Service;
• Stalk or harass any other person; or
• Collect or "harvest" from the Service the names of other users for the purpose of transmitting to those other users unsolicited commercial messages.